The Milk Talk

Milk is one of the essential foods in a child's diet. It's cheap and unrivaled as a source of nutrients needed for a child's growth, such as protein, calcium, vitamin D, and vitamin A. Milk can also strengthen bones with continued intake in the future. However, overdose of milk causes problems. Also, some children have milk allergies or cannot digest well.

 

The story of milk

 

Follow these guidelines to ensure proper milk intake in your daily diet.

 

Infants under the age of 1 should not be fed milk. If it is not breast milk, feed it with commercially available artificial milk based on milk. Artificial milk is prepared by breaking down large molecules of milk into smaller pieces for easy digestion. When an infant is fed raw milk, it reacts inside the digestive tract, causing slow and continuous blood loss (beyond the age of one, milk can be digested easily and safely). Studies have also shown that starting milk intake at an early stage can later trigger an allergic reaction.

 

Avoid overdose

 

Toddlers may drink too much milk and lose their appetite for more nutritious meals and light meals. I continue to gain weight and height, but I can't eat a balanced diet. If you are a 1 to 3 year old child, 2 to 3 glasses are suitable for a normal size cup a day. Milk does not contain much of the nutrients your child needs to grow, such as iron, fiber, and zinc.